Property maintenance in Kerry, contact Us and his team for Kerry Property. Maintenance with free expert advice.
Affordable maintenance in Kerry for homes and businesses. We provide affordable maintenance needs throughout Kerry. Property Maintenance with experience maintenance of properties whether this is residential or commercial based in our service area’s.
Prevention is better than Cure and Kerry Property provide both, the maintenance of property and repair if needed. We also provide a property check to make sure that everything is in working as expected. Ideal for those with a second home or holiday home that needs supervision.
We also provide an exterior home cleaning service in Kerry area’s include Castlemaine, Caragh Lake, Keel, Beaufort, Glenbeigh, Glencar, Killorglin and Cromane and Killarney and Tralee to Sneem and across to Rathmore.
Chimney Cleaning in Kerry
Home Maintenance and Cleaning in Kerry
Another great service is chimney cleaning in Kerry, we offer a professional and efficient chimney cleaning service covering all area’s of Kerry.
Backyard Cleaning, Building Cleaning, Tar Removal, Septic Tank Cleaning, Drain Cleaning, General Handyman services, Power washing, Vehicle Cleaning, Window Washing and Upholstery Cleaning and Power Washing in Kerry.
Property Maintenance & Management Kerry Cork and Limerick and surrounding area’s of Ireland
|Homebound roofing and guttering specialise in property maintenance for Residential, Commercial and Agricultural customers in Kerry, Cork and Limerick, Munster and the surrounding counties. We offer a convenient and efficient service with a personal friendly manner that results in many of our customers providing a good reference.For any thing from Extensions to New Builds etc. give the number one a call.
||Whether you are a Residential, Commercial or an Agricultural customer considering employing our services, With our Property Maintenance you have the peace of mind knowing that we;
Homebound members are fully trained at:
- Manage the budgeting process for assigned contracts to strict deadlines. Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents/service charges; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents/service charges; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action
- Assisting in any tender preparation and submissions
- Liaising with your onsite direct reports & dealing with any issues that may arise
- Providing cover for fellow team members where appropriate
- Ensuring all administration is carried out in relation to your duties and portfolio, i.e. distribution of minutes of meetings, timely/accurate correspondence
- Liaising with relevant parties in establishing Service Level Agreements/MoU’s Across all contracts
- Compliance with all H&S regulations and company policies/legislation
- Assist in proactively growing the company in every division
- Responsibility for managing the permits system, to include reporting
- Arranging regular tenant meetings (approx…6 weekly) to engage with tenant issues and keep them abreast of new developments
- Training in other members of the team (as cover or additional team member)
- Liaising with sub-contractors in relation to provision of required services
- Undertaking daily/weekly & quarterly site inspections for health & safety issues and general maintenance requirements
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Other Ad hoc duties